Southwest Towing & Recovery
“We’ve Got Pull – We’ll Get You Hooked”
Our mission is to serve the needs of the “motoring public”
Are you a traveling motorist and aren’t sure where you are broken down at?
We’re a Premier Level Service Provider of Towing, Recovery and Roadside Assistance Services.
We have three locations that are here to help!
Our Millersport Location services to the Interstate 70 (I-70) corridor:
If you don’t know where you are located at, but you’re along the side of Interstate 70, between Columbus and Zanesville, we can help. We service motorists from mile marker # 112 (near Columbus) thru mile marker #155 (near Zanesville).
If you are looking on your GPS device and see any of the following cities/villages listed below and/or are between the mile marker numbers of 112 thru 155, we’re here to help you!
We service the following cities/villages along the I-70 corridor:
(Exit #’s listed also)
Pickerington & Reynoldsburg (exit # 112)
Etna & Pataskala (exit # 118)
Kirkersville (exit # 122)
Hebron (exit # 126)
Millersport (exit # 122 & 126)
Buckeye Lake (exit # 129)
Jacksontown / Jacktown (exit # 132)
Thornville / Thornport (exit # 132)
Brownsville (exit # 141)
Gratiot & Mt. Perry (exit # 142)
National Trails & National Trail Raceway
Zanesville (exit # 152)
Southwest Towing & Recovery
We’re here to help motorists!
We’re just a call away !
Our Lancaster & Logan locations provide services for the State Route 33 (SR-33) corridor:
If you don’t know where you are located at, but you’re along the side of State Route 33 (including the bypass or business route), or any of the other state routes & county roads, between Columbus and Athens, we can help.
If you are looking on your GPS device and see any of the following cities/villages listed below, we’re here to help you!
We service the following cities/villages along the State Route 33 corridor:
(Exit #’s listed also where applicable)
- Canal Winchester
- Royalton & Wesley Chapel
- South Bloomfield & Ashville
- Tarlton, Laurelville & Adelphi
- Tar Hollow State Park
- Circleville & “the Circleville Pumpkin Show”
- AW Marion State Park
- Bremen & Junction City
- Rushville & Somerset
- Sugar Grove & Hideaway Hills
- Clear Creak Metro Park
- Lake Logan State Park
- Hocking Hills State Park – including: Old Man’s Cave, Conkle’s Hollow, Ash Cave, Rockhouse & Cantwell Cliffs
- South Bloomfield
- Union Furnace & Ewing
- Chauncey & Millfield
- New Straightsville & Shawnee
- Hemlock & Corning
- Carbon Hill & Murry City
- New Plymouth & Carbondale
- McArthur & Creola
- Hamden & Wellston
- New Marshfield & Mineral
- Zaleski – including the State Park/Forest
- Jacksonville, Trimble & Glouster
- Burr Oak State Park & Trimble Wilderness Area
- The Plains
- Wayne National Forest
Southwest Towing & Recovery
We service the following counties & cities/villages of:
- Fairfield – To include the cities of: Lancaster, Millersport, Baltimore, Carroll, Pleasantville, Rushville, Bremen, Sugar Grove
- Licking – (Southern portions, to include the cities of: Pataskala, Etna, Kirkersville, Hebron, Jacksontown, Heath/Newark)
- Perry – (Northwest & West portions, to include the cities of: Thornville/Thornport, Somerset & New Lexington)
- Muskingum – (West portions, to include the cities of: Brownsville & Gratiot and along the I-70 corridore)
- Hocking – (Northern portions, to include the city of: Rockbridge & Logan)
- Franklin – East/Southeast portions, to include the cities of: Canal Winchester, Lithopolis, Pickerington & Reynoldsburg)
We provide towing & roadside assistance services to the following special events:
- Legend Valley Concert & Music Venue (Thornville, Ohio)
- Including the following events: Gathering of the Juggalos, WCOL Country Jam; Werk Out Festival; Dark Star Jubilee; Resonance Music & Art Festival
- Fairfield County Fair (Lancaster, Ohio) & Lancater/Fairfield Co. Fireworks
- Duck Creek Log Jam & Party in the Pine Grove (Logan, Ohio)
- Washboard Music Festival (Logan, Ohio)
- Moonshine Festival (New Straitsville, Ohio)
- Nelsonville Music Festival (Nelsonville, Ohio)
- Amanda Firefighters Festival (Amanda, Ohio)
- Circleville Pumpkin Show (Circleville, Ohio)
- Perry County Fair (New Lexington, Ohio)
- Earth Angle Super Cruise In (Lancaster, Ohio)
- Rockbridge Lilly Festival (Rockbridge, Ohio)
- Lancaster Festival (Lancaster, Ohio)
- Parade in the Hills (Nelsonville, Ohio)
- as well as to all the Getaway Cabins & Retreats in the Hocking Hills Area!
Southwest Towing & Recovery participates with :
- Association of Professional Tow Operators of Ohio (APTO)
- Towing & Recovery Association of Ohio (TRAO)
- Towing & Recovery Association of America (TRAA)
Additionally, our company employees have undergone training/certification thru the following industry resources:
- WreckMaster Certification
- TRAA Certification
- Star Training & Certification (Provided thru TRAO)
- ASE Certified Mechainc (Auto & Truck, Service/Installations/Repair)
- HazMat Technician & Specialist Certifications
- Special Rescue & Extrication Technician Certifications
- Certified Diver & Rigging Training
- Off-Road Recovery Specialists
We accept Cash and Credit/Debit Card for payment. There is a 4% surcharge for credit card payments. We do NOT accept any personal or business checks for payment, unless we have “pre-authorized” you for payment, which includes that you have met certain terms and conditions in order to qualify for the use of a personal/business check. Payment is always expected at the time of services are rendered to you and your vehicle, unless other payment arrangements have been made. Vehicles may be held in storage, until the owner/operator is able to remit payment in full for all services, including storage and any other associated charges. Lien rights apply, such as Mechanics & Repair liens, for betterment to any vehicle we provide service(s) to.
List of the services which we provide:
- Towing (Light & Medium Duty) [Wheel-lift, Rollback and Sling equipped Wreckers]
- Motorcycle Towing Services (Flatbed motorcycle trailer)
- Recovery (We specialize in “Off-Road” recovery and winching, rollovers & up-righting, as well as vehicles submerged in water)
- Winching (Get your vehicle unstuck from mud, snow or stuck in a ditch)
- Lockout Service (For when you lock your keys in your vehicle)
- Tire Change & Flat Tire Repair (Tire Plug Service)
- Fuel Delivery (Gas/Diesel) for when you run out of fuel
- Jump-Start/Battery Boost, as well as battery “speed” charging
- Battery/Starter/Alternator Testing
- Battery Sales & Install (Mobile Battery Testing & Sales)
- Mobile Mechanic Services (Mobile diagnostic & repair)
- RV assistance (Mechanic & breakdown assistance)
- Accident Services (Involved in a traffic accident/crash and need a tow? We can Help!)
- Vehicle Storage
- Vehicle Transport Services
- Impounding Services
- Need any other assistance with your vehicle, just give us a call!
Supporting Public Safety & The Motoring Public:
Our company can be called upon by local public safety agencies, such as, but not limited to, any of the following: Ohio State Highway Patrol; County Sheriff’s Offices; Local Fire/Rescue & EMS agencies; Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT); Local (city/township) Law Enforcement; Emergency Management Agencies (city/county/state); Local Street/Highway Departments (city/township) and other local Public Safety Agencies that may be in need of any of the services and assistance our company can provide regarding a motor vehicle crash and/or any other Life-Safety situation where our services, assistance and equipment can be of assistance. We do not require a contract to be called for these assistance and support services. Our services may be in response to a motor vehicle crash, with/without the release of any hazardous material (HazMat product), such as, but not limited to: motor vehicle fluids (gasoline, diesel, motor oil, transmission fluid) and/or any potential HazMat cargo that is spilled as a result of a motor vehicle crash. Our certified HazMat Technician crews can support these functions, as an extension of Southwest Special Rescue & Emergency Response
. We can also be called to assist with any other Life-Safety Emergency Situation where our services, support and equipment (such as our tow trucks) can be of assistance, such as a person(s) trapped. Our tow trucks can be used to lift/stabilize vehicles and objects (such as a tree for example) or to prevent a vehicle from sliding/rollover a steep hillside. We work to support and assist our fellow first responders at an emergency incident.
Southwest Towing & Recovery
We’re here to help!
We understand that you may not have a lot of money available to you when you might need it, especially when you need roadside assistance and find yourself in a pinch. We’re here to help! We offer discounts to customers who pay via CASH instead of using a credit/debit card. Don’t have any cash, we can still help! We do accept Visa & MasterCard credit and debit cards through Square! Our driver can swipe your card and done…Fast, Simple, Easy, & back on the road again!
Call us if you need assistance with any of the following:
If you need a replacement battery for your vehicle, don’t worry, we can help you with that too! Our roadside assistance vehicles carry the most popular universal battery sizes and we can offer mobile battery testing, sales and installation! That’s right, we come to your location and install a new battery! If your old battery is bad, we can install a new one for you!
Do you have a flat tire?We offer mobile flat tire repair service! Yup, we can save you a trip to a tire center by repairing your tire onscene along the roadway. We can plug your flat tire at the scene of the breakdown location and save you the time and hassle of having to go get your flat tire fixed at a tire service center!*Some conditions apply
Southwest Towing & Recovery
One Call Does It All!
Ohio Law: Slow Down/Move Over includes Tow Trucks!
In the State of Ohio, the Move Over/Slow Down law that includes police, fire & EMS vehicles, now also includes tow trucks and other roadside service vehicles! Failure to slow down/move over, can result in being charged for violation of this law! Please help our drivers go home safe to their families at the end of their workday…Please Slow Down and Move Over, it could save the life of a tow truck operator or roadside assistance technician!
As a friendly reminder to the motoring public: It is Ohio Law, that you are REQUIRED to Slow Down & Move Over, if you are approaching a Tow Truck or Roadside Assistance vehicle that is stopped to assist any disabled vehicle or any Police, Fire or EMS vehicle that is stopped alongside the roadway. Violations can/will result in a ticket and/or a fine. Please help save a life! Please, Slow Down & Move Over!
The lives of Tow Operators & Roadside Assistance workers depends on YOU! The only thing that protects them while working along side the roadway is a thin white line of the roadway and the hope that you will SEE them!…PLEASE SLOW DOWN & MOVE OVER, our lives depend on it!
Ohio License/CPCN # 156479-T
Southwest Towing & Recovery is a PROUD member of the Association of Professional Towers of Ohio!
*Please Note: The “Recovery” services that Southwest Towing & Recovery provides, is for: Winching & Rollover services, NOT for repossession (Repo) services. Southwest Towing & Recovery does NOT provide Repo/Repossession services!